Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Internship's day

Well..i had been trainning about 5 weeks ord..
one month had been over..
what i 'm gain within tis month??:
- can wake up automatic about 6.30 to 6.45am without alarm.
- sure always take breakfast to fill energy.
-start planning to buy iphone? or buying sony Xperia? both nice.. having idea of buying it after saw all de staff my there having it.=.=lll
-learn many thing in my company. gain a different way of knowledges..
-sometimes buzy buzy but sometimes "goyang kaki"..
-know and start friendly with de staffs in my company..
-my face pimples less, has been learn to take care my face.
-wallet sure 'diet' faster coz eating in sunway area expensive!
-movies download sure everyday updates!
-weekend sure less at home..:p
-dota had been less playing..(play until sien maybe)..
Erm..wat else?? early sleep olso include during every night..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment