Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anger!!!!!!!!!!@#$$%%^!!!

ps: i hate ***..even when i saw his face everyday..my heart might lose control and wanna come near to him to punish him seriously..say truthly!! i have been patient tat always remind me so tat won't punch him with my own hand..but..!! after i heard from lover today..Anger keep burning within my heart..i still remember wat he told her bad things in front of me.. wat he laugh at her..every words he said i still remember even thought how many time he laugh at her!!!!even still in front of me!!!!!!  i hate he pretend like" fox" in front of my friends!!!!i regret tat why no punch him on tat time and keep silent at there..i regret!!!!!!!!!!..i wan he keep back his every words and apologize to her!!!!!!!!!!!Apologize!!! my heat juz keep thinking of it!!! I REALI DUN KNOW WHY HIS MUM CAN TEACH HIM SAYING LIKE TAT WAY!!!!! plus with almost everyday nid to see his "SHIT" face!!!!!!! Hope one day my heart lose control tat time!!! and follow wat my heart wanna do it!!!!
the more the patient of it,  the more the anger burning in my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even maybe i think his apologize is olso useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tat all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment